Hi, I can't update my version of Layouts because it says "Layouts cannot update because your site's registration is not valid. Please register Toolset again for this site first". I'd like to this that i'm registered, how do I fix this?
9. Save and Download / Update all your Components you want.
In case this does not work, proceed as above mentioned in step 1., and follow then with this steps:
?? Backup your website and database ??
• Deactivate/Delete the "Installer" plugin (if you have it)
• Deactivate all Toolset plugins
• Login via FTP to your wp-content/plugins folder
• Delete all Toolset Plugins folders
• Go to https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ and download the latest stable Types Plugin, then extract it.
• Upload the plugin via FTP to the wp-content/plugins folder.
⌥ alternatively you could upload the .zip file using Dashboard > Plugins > New > Upload
• Register the Plugins for your site
⌥ you can do that under Dashboard > Types > Installer
• Download all other needed Plugins
• Activate them in Dashboard > Plugins
This should not generate any problems.
⌥ In case you want to register Toolset Plugins for your site manually please make sure to enter the naked URL of your site in wp-types.com (something like hidden link)
⌥ In the extreme case, please try to register with all non-Toolset Plugins deactivated,
and Theme Toolset Bootstrap enabled.
But the firstly mentioned steps should work fine.
Please don't hesitate to inform me in case the issue persists
and let me know if the above solution works for you, I look forward to your reply!