Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Layout for woocommerce product does not work with Astra theme

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 4 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hi!
I used toolset with Divi theme and I created layout for product which works correctly.
Now I simply change the themefrom Divi to Astra.

Every layout works good (pages, posts, etc.) but not for woocommerce product.

Can you help me?

Many thanks in advance

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Domenico,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Could you let me know the exact issue that you are having ? I would need some further details in order to understand the exact issue.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
I had installed Divi theme on my website. I created many layout, for pages, posts an woocommerce products. All these layouts worked good.
Now I changed the theme. I installed Atra theme. All the layout work good but not the layout of woocommerce product. I set a layout for all woocommerce product but when I open i product I don't see what I aspect (the layout created) but the original woocommerce product template.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Domenico,

Would you mind allowing me to have a look at the issue for you ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response. The product layout should also display given that you're just switching the theme.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Domenico,

Thank you for the credentials.

I was able to resolve the issue.

The problem was that you would need to set our Woocommerce views plugin to use the Product and Product archive templates to use the templates that were included with woocommerce views.

hidden link

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.