Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Latest Views release causes fatal error

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user is getting the fatal error
An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 66 of the file /XXX/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/application/controllers/cache/meta/manager.php.

After they updated their views plugin to 2.8.1
Solution:

Our team was aware of this issue and we've recently released our views version 2.8.1.1 which should resolve this issue for you.

https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by zoeS Il y a 4 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hello, the latest Views release is causing one of my sites to crash, giving the WordPress "Technical difficulties" error. This site is hosted with Ionos. I haven't tried updating any of my other sites yet!

This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.

An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 66 of the file /XXX/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/application/controllers/cache/meta/manager.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected '::' (T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM)

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Zoe,

We've recently released our views version 2.8.1.1 which should resolve this issue for you.

https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Please install the update and let me know if the issue still remains.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.