Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Latest version of Views breaks integration with beaver builder

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 4 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 12.56.00 pm.png

Version 2.9.2 of views breaks the functions that allow you to add CPT to Beaver builder modules. When I click the plus icon to add the view fields or views it shows fullscreen with an overlay. nothing can be selected.

I have reverted back to an previous version of Views and the problem goes away.

See screenshot.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share the exact steps that should I follow to reproduce the issue.

Before you send me the above information, would you mind to run a basic compatibility test to ensure there is no plugin or theme conflict;
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 10.13.05 am.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 10.13.13 am.png

To re-create this, I've tried on 3 different sites now and all have the same issue,''Add a Beaver Builder text module to a single template for a post type.

Click the Fields and Views to add any Toolset fields, but you won't be able to select anything because the page displays with an overlay and no items can be selected.

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing exact step information.

First of all - After checking to debug the information you shared with us, I found that you are using outdated Toolset plugins. We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

However - I checked with the current latest stable Toolset plugins Types 3.3.6 and Views 2.9.3 and Beaver Builder Pro 2.2.6 but still I can see the issue. I advise you to update Toolset + Beaver Builder plugins.

I confirm the issue with the above latest version of Toolset + BB plugin. I'm going to report this to our next level support.

Minesh
Supporter

I just got the news that the fix for this issue will be hopefully shipped with the next major release of Toolset plugins. I'll update you here as soon as I get further updates.

That's great to hear, thanks!

Minesh
Supporter

The latest Toolset plugins should fix this issue.

Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.