Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Is User Registration ready yet?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Laura Il y a 7 années et 11 mois.

Auteur
Publications

Hi - I've been busy on a project the last few months that didn't use Toolset ...so I'm trying to "catch up" to where I left off .... I'm getting ready to start a new project and will be using the full toolset yay! I've read through the forums and searched them as well but can't find any (current) information specifically about toolsets ability to be used for User Registration and login ...ect..

I know this was in the plans for a while now, has the ability to create front-end User Registrations been fully implemented yet?

Thanks - it's good to be back 🙂

Agnes Bury
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Pacific/Midway (GMT-11:00)

Dear Laura,

now, there is no dedicated support for such functionality in Toolset. However you can try to achieve this by using CRED - create a user-login or editing form. Maybe something in Views too, with a way to edit profile pages to show specific user fields.

Thank you for raising up the issue. We're adding to our to-does a request about the user profiles page for the next versions of Views.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have

Thank you Agnes - I will try creating something with CRED and Views - This can be marked resolved 🙂