Skip Navigation

[Résolu] is infinite scroll with a "more" link possible?

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

The question being asked here is If it is possible to have a more link for the infinite scrolling in views.

Solution:

Unfortunately this is not possible. In order to achieve this it will take some amount of custom coding to achieve and such custom coding is out of the scope of our support forum.

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Adriano Il y a 8 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to make the views infinite scrolling with a link like "load more".
is this possible? how can i resolve it?

thank you and kind regards

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Unfortunately not 🙁 this wouldn't be possible without some customisation.

Such customisation is out of the scope of our support forum. What I recommend that you do is contact one of our consultants in order to get the custom feature implemented for you.

You can contact them by going to the link below.
https://toolset.com/consultant/

They should be able to get this done for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane
Thank you for looking at this issue. yep, i will try to contact them. thank you and kind regards.

Hello folks,

The infinite scrolling has been finally added to Views 1.11, check it out: https://toolset.com/version/views-1-11/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.