Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Import of Datas for Custom Post Type including Adress Field for maps

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

Import custom address field value with CSV file.

Solution:

The Toolset custom address field is using same field slug structure as other types of custom fields.

For example, custom address field "my-address", in the database, the field slug is "wpcf-my-address", you can import the address values into field "wpcf-my-address".

Toolset Maps plugin is using anther custom database table "wp_toolset_maps_address_cache" to store the address coordinate values(latitude and longitude). The address coordinate values will be generated and stored/cached into database automatically when you display the address field as marker of a map.

Relevant Documentation:

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/data-caching-for-maps-addresses/

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by stefanieR Il y a 3 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do?
We try to import 2200 Datasets with local offers for support, wich have a street, Postal Code and city. These Datas should be imported and the combination street, PostalCode and city should be create a Toolset Maps Adress field.
In my actual used importing tool WP All Import i see that Adress Field was not supported.
Is there an other other solution for such task?

Hello,

The Toolset custom address field is using same field slug structure as other types of custom fields.
For example, custom address field "my-address", in the database, the field slug is "wpcf-my-address", you can import the address values into field "wpcf-my-address".

But will these Adress field then while import also geolocated?

Toolset Maps plugin is using anther custom database table "wp_toolset_maps_address_cache" to store the address coordinate values(latitude and longitude), I don't think WP All Import can generate or import those coordinate data.
See our document:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/data-caching-for-maps-addresses/

The address coordinate values will be generated and stored into database automatically when you:
Display the address field as marker of a map

So you don't need to import those coordinate data.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Hey Luo Yang,

sorry for opening an old ticket. I found following undocumented solution to import lat/lng into the Address, which saved me a lot of time. We dont need the address string and are using the lat/lng for a distance filter.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-latlon-coordinates-when-importing-existing-records/

I hope this helps, i searched nearly every ticket with lat/lng in it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.