Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Import: New posts show up with data on Taxonomy Archive, but no data on Single

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 1 voix.

Last updated by webD-3 Il y a 6 années et 11 mois.

Auteur
Publications

I just uploaded 15 new Members to my Directory custom post type. All the records were created and the data is there, when I go to the Edit Member screen.

When I go to the various Taxonomy Archive pages for the directory categories, the new items are listed, with the appropriate data displaying - as expected.

When I click through to go to the member's individual listing, however, the display is blank.

I cannot determine why they show up fine on the category page, but the resulting listing when you click through is empty. Perhaps I'm overlooking something simple? Thanks for your help.

Please ignore this issue. I was able to determine that the wrong Template Layout was assigned to the new posts. The general page layout was assigned. Upon updating this to the proper Directory Member layout, the content is now shown.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.