Skip Navigation

[Résolu] I want to change the delete button text for a repeating image field

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Beda Il y a 8 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I have a repeating image field and functionally, everything works exactly like I need it too.

It would be nice to be able to change the text on the delete button to something fitting and less clunky.

From this: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/hi/ it looks like it was on the to do list 14 months ago........

We can not do that right now in a CRED Form.

I added your voice to the Feature request, to expedite the process here.

When exactly our developers will add a new feature or not is not up-to us Supporters to determine.
Each issue reported in, whether a bug or a new feature request, is taken seriously into consideration.
It is given a high or low priority based on a number of factors.
Factors which those with the overview of all things related are in the best position to determine.
I apologize any inconvenience this may cause.

If you need a fast customized solution, it seems -unfortunately- that for now you need custom programming work which is beyond the scope of our support.

At this point I would suggest you consider contacting one of our certified partners from this link:
https://toolset.com/consultant/

You will get the custom assistance you need to get on with your project.

Please acknowledge that this would require a change of CRED Core files at the moment.

Please do not hesitate to open a new thread if other issues or problems arise

Thank you for your patience.

Actually there should be a set of filters you can use.

Can you please try this.

I post them all, since you might want to change other Button values too:

add_filter('toolset_button_show_popular_text', 'toolset_button_show_popular_text');
function toolset_button_show_popular_text($text)
{
    return 'my own popular';
}

add_filter('toolset_button_hide_popular_text', 'toolset_button_hide_popular_text');
function toolset_button_hide_popular_text($text)
{
    return 'my own hide';
}

add_filter('toolset_button_add_new_text', 'toolset_button_add_new_text');
function toolset_button_add_new_text($text)
{
    return 'my own add new';
}

add_filter('toolset_button_cancel_text', 'toolset_button_cancel_text');
function toolset_button_cancel_text($text)
{
    return 'my own cancel';
}

add_filter('toolset_button_add_text', 'toolset_button_add_text');
function toolset_button_add_text($text)
{
    return 'my own add';
}

add_filter('toolset_button_delete_repetition_text', 'toolset_button_delete_repetition_text', 10, 2);
function toolset_button_delete_repetition_text($text, $config)
{
    return 'my own delete repetition: '.$config['title'];
}

add_filter('toolset_button_add_repetition_text', 'toolset_button_add_repetition_text', 10, 2);
function toolset_button_add_repetition_text($text, $config)
{
    return 'my own add repetition: '.$config['title'];
}

Please let me know if the above solution works for you, I look forward to your reply!

Thank you for your patience.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.