Skip Navigation

[Résolu] I wanna add the new function that add the columns to the post form in the front-end with Toolset.

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

I want to do is create Product Add-On options when a User submits a product using the Front End Product Form.

Solution:

Toolset Forms supports some of Woocommerce fields/taxonomies, see our document:

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-woocommerce-products-using-front-end-forms/

section "Which product fields you can use in Toolset forms".

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 3 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hi Luo Yang
Good morning

I have another problem.
I wanna add the new function that add the columns to the post form in the front-end with Toolset.
How can I make this function?
Please help me.

Hello Gina,

Please elaborate the question with more details:

I wanna add the new function that add the columns to the post form in the front-end with Toolset.

How do you setup the screenshot you mentioned above?
https://toolset.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/1704687-add_row.png

And how and where do you want to display the columns in post form?

Please provide detail steps to duplicate the problem, I need to test it, check if it is possible

Thanks

add_feature.png
add_row.png

I made the new product page on the front-end with Toolset post form.
Now I am adding event ticket on there such as Yith plugin.
When I add the new product as event ticket, I want to add some fields on there.
How can I implement this feature?

fields2.JPG

I have tried it in my localhost with fresh WP installation + the latest version of Woocommerce plugin, but I don't see the "Fields" option as your screenshot, see my screenshot fields1.JPG.

It seems that this feature is from other plugins, isn't it? so I am not sure it is possible.

But Toolset Forms supports standard WordPress custom fields, if they are standard WordPress custom fields, you can try these:
Dashboard-> Toolset-> Post Forms, click button "Manage non-Toolset Post Fields", find and enable those custom fields, then you will be able to add them into Toolset post form content.

Yes
I used Yith plugin
My mean, I don't want to add the fields to the post form.
I want to add the function that add the fields to the post form by users.

Thanks for the details, there isn't such kind of feature within Toolset Forms plugin:
add the function that add the fields to the post form by users.

With Toolset Forms, your users can not add new custom fields with Toolset Forms plugin, it can be done only in admin side with Toolset Types plugin, but you can allow users to add terms into taxonomy.

I am sorry I was not more clear in my Ticket. What I want to do is create Product Add-On options when a User submits a product using the Front End Product Form.

For example, If the User is submitting a product that is a Shirt for 10, they can add-on a Hat for an extra 5 or socks for 3..I believe this can be achieved using repeatable forms so Users can add the extra items but how about the pricing for those extra items? Price and Quantity?

Also is it possible to put a limit to how many additional items can be added? This is to prevent Users from adding 50 extras in error..

Toolset Forms supports some of Woocommerce fields/taxonomies, see our document:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-woocommerce-products-using-front-end-forms/
section "Which product fields you can use in Toolset forms".

But I don't find the Product Add-On options in above list, so I don't think there is a built-in feature within Toolset Forms, you might consider custom codes.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.