Skip Navigation

[Résolu] i have eventorganiser plugin. i made a new post type and want to use…

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Waqas Il y a 9 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Waqas.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to use a taxonomy made by eventorganiser plugin with a new created post type created by ur plugin. i've checked the taxonomy name in post type creation page, but i see nothing about the in admin page.
the exciting taxonomy is event-category.
thx

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I will suggest to contact "eventorganiser plugin" author, to add a support for other plugins. Looks like the taxonomy is bound with the plugin only, if you don't see it under Types.

Usually, Types work with all CPTs and Taxonomies created by other plugins, as far as, other plugins have offered this support.

However, you may want to try following code in your functions.php:

function reg_tax_for_my_cpt(){
	register_taxonomy_for_object_type('event-category', 'my-cpt');
}

add_action('init', 'reg_tax_for_my_cpt', 100);

This will register "other's" taxonomy with your post type "my-cpt". Please replace "my-cpt" with the slug of your custom post type.

For more information, read this article which does the same for their plugin: hidden link

And for more information on register_taxonomy_for_object_type(), see WP Codex at http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/register_taxonomy_for_object_type

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.