Skip Navigation

[Fermé] I cannot see the messages sent from the contact form from a listing

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Ross Fisher Il y a 8 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Ross Fisher.

Auteur
Publications

Hi, I am trying to emulate the feature of the default listing website in which customers can send messages to the listing owners and the listing owners can see the messages received inside their account.

The problem is I cannot see or receive this messages. I am not sure if the VIEW I have created is wrong. The owner (login: partner-user) cannot receive the notification in their email as well.

Could you help me please?

I Clicked here in this listing: hidden link

I Sent the message here: hidden link

In the list owner (login: partner-user) dashboard I did not receive the message: hidden link

This is the view I have created: hidden link

The Private information to access the website is in this thread, if you need: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cannot-add-a-cred-link-i-think-your-javascript-is-not-working/

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

If we are talking about functionality used on our wp-discover.com website, you can create a test Site there or also use Framework Installer to deploy the exact same sties locally or on Staging Servers.
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-demos-downloader/

You can then look at the things and export Views, Layouts or whatever other components with the Export Functionality under each Plugin's menu item.

This will allow you to replicate the exact setups.

If you have trouble doing this, please add the access details to your wp-discover site or exported site to this ticket so we have it all in one place, in case the other ticket gets closed.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for contacting Toolset support, I'd be delighted to assist!

Beda is currently on vacation, I will be taking over for him. Thank you for letting us know that our discover-wp site is not working correctly! I have notified our sysadmin and will provide an update shortly. Having the reference site will go a long way to helping to figure this out.

I have heard back from our Tier 2 on this, can you try:

1. activate ‘Toolset Classifieds’ plugin so that the module ‘message system’ is also available
2. edit the View ‘Advertiser details view’ and adjust the Loop Output to reflect the latest standards for Views loop output
3. add to the message_system.class.php a patch to clean the ‘Advertiser details view’ output so that it can be applied inside a CRED generic field and thus allow to be used to determine the email of the advertiser ( in this case partner ) that will be used to send the notification

Please let us know if this resolves the issue. If not, we have a fix coming in the next release version for the referense site and the Classifieds extension plugin

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] I cannot see the messages sent from the contact form from a listing’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.