Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How to setup paid listings w/tiered pricing within a business directory?

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
How to create business directory site with paid listing

Solution:
The easiest way to create business directory kind of site with paid listing I would suggest you to learn from our toolset classifieds reference site.

Classifieds reference site already have "Premium Ads" and "Free Ads" subscription. This site will help you a lot and you will learn a lot and it will be easy to build your site once you go through the reference site.
http://multilingual-classifieds.discover-wp.com/add-new-ad/

You can create your own test site and play with it.
https://toolset.com/faq/how-and-why-to-create-a-test-site-in-discover-wp/

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Brent Urbanski Il y a 7 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,

I’m wondering if you can point me to documentation or a support thread for instruction on how to best setup paid listings w/tiered pricing within a business directory site. I’m well underway with the setup of my CPT, Taxonomies, Views, Templates and CRED forms, but I’m not sure how to setup the management of adjusting listing levels which are linked to payment/subscription levels.

Here is what I would like to accomplish:

Business Listings Directory with 2 listing levels; Premium and Basic. When a customer buys a Premium listing all of the CPT custom fields/options are available and their listing is moved to the top of all sorted/searched lists. When they buy a Basic listing some of these options are hidden and their listing is sorted below premium listings. I would also like to allow customers the ability to upgrade/downgrade their listings themselves, to minimize the backend listing management tasks by admin.

Premium Listings $$ - marked as featured and listed before basic listings
- Post Title (business name)
- Post Content (business description)
- custom field (image: logo)
- custom field (image: listing header image)
- custom field (image: image gallery portfolio)
- custom field (address)
- custom field (etc.)
- custom field (etc.)
- custom field (etc.)

Basic Listings $ - sorted below premium listings
- Post Title (business name)
- Post Content (business description)
- custom field (image: logo)
HIDDEN- custom field (image: listing header image)
HIDDEN- custom field (image: image gallery portfolio)
- custom field (address)
- custom field (etc.)
HIDDEN - custom field (etc.)
HIDDEN - custom field (etc.)

Can you provide assistance or documentation for this plan?

Thank you for you help.

- Brent

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

The easiest way to deal with your requirement is I would suggest you to learn from our toolset classifieds reference site.

Classifieds reference site already have "Premium Ads" and "Free Ads" subscription. This site will help you a lot and you will learn a lot and it will be easy to build your site once you go through the reference site.
hidden link

You can create your own test site and play with it.
https://toolset.com/faq/how-and-why-to-create-a-test-site-in-discover-wp/

I hope Toolset Classifieds reference site will resolve most of your queries and you can report your question later by creating new ticket.

Hi Minesh,

Thank you for pointing me in a direction. I'll check out the classifieds reference site and start a new ticket if I have any questions.

Regards,
Brent

Hello again Minesh,

The Toolset Classifieds demo site and instructional materials have been very helpful, but I'm hoping you can help me better understand how to setup the 3 listing pricing packages. At some point, I recall watching a detailed video(or maybe it was documentation) that explained how to setup the 3 listing options, but I can no longer locate it. Would you happen to know which video I'm referring to where I can find it?

Thanks,
Brent

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.