Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How to duplicate a view using Blocks interface

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 4 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

In the old View interface, it was easy to duplicate a view.

How can I duplicate a view that I've created using the Blocks interface?

I've got a number of views that are similar but need some minor tweaks to each. Duplicating 1 view and then tweaking would be much easier than having to re-create a view from scratch in the Blocks interface.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Amin,

In order to do this you must enable the " Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build" under the editing experience setting.

This can be found in Toolset -> Settings. Once you have enabled this you can go to Toolset->Views and search for your and duplicate it from there.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane. Unfortunately, this doesn't work.

I updated my settings, but the only options available in the list view is "Edit in xyz page" or "Trash" ... for the Blocks interface, there's no option to duplicate.

Screenshot: hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Hi Amin,

You are in fact correct.

I've made the team aware of this by escalating the thread and awaiting there response.

I will update you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Amin,

Actually I got some information and it is possible to do this.

You will be able to create the copy when you insert the view into you next page. You can either select the option to edit the original or edit as a copy.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.