Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How to display members data direct on elementor?

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by PawelS4412 Il y a 4 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I need to display user data direct to template but dont know how to do it. I need to do exactly what is done in this movie: hidden link but don't want to set user data to post but set it directly from user data fields. Is it possible to do is easy with elementor? Or should I do it as a data from post? I am basic - no coding skills

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I read your documentary but didnt found anser or couldnt use what was there.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Yes on the movie I mention before. Look exactly on 0:53 second, I cannot set user data like that.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

One more thing... After I set everything up I will need tu use filtering on this data

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Pawel,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This depends on how much flexibility you want with the users.

It would be best to create a post that holds the users information rather than trying to display the information from the user itself.

This is because you have a lot more flexibility when using a post rather than having the data being stored on the user itself. With the post you can actually do searches on the users as well as attach taxonomies to them.

Please let me know if you want to use this method and I will be more than happy to point you in the direction.

Thanks.
Shane

Ok, thank you for fast respons.

I will go with your advise and do it on post.

Please let me know can I set as a default that each user can fill set up template? So that I will have the proccess automated when new people will register? If yes please let me know how to define it to fill it for user on frontend

Thanks.
Paweł

Please delete my webpage url from ticket

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Pawel,

Your website url is actually hidden by default so only you and other supporters here can see it.

So lets begin, your registration form is done using our Toolset Forms ?

If so then you should have the option to redirect the user to another page once this registration form is completed.

Please let me know so we can jump onto the next step.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.