Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How to change number to currency within a table using view blocks

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 3 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I'm using the new Blocks interface to create a Views table. Each cell has a numeric value.

How can I make it so that all the numbers show as currency?

Here's a screenshot: hidden link

Thanks,
Amin

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

number field.PNG

Hi Amin,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm assuming here that this is a number field. When you click on the block that is displaying this field, there should be a format option. See Screenshot

Using the format option you can then add your currency symbol to the field.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Thanks for the quick response, Shane.

Is there a way to make it so that there's a comma after the thousands number? eg, $18,123.00

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Amin,

Unfortunately the only way to do this is to use a custom shortcode to parse the values and convert it to currency. This can't be done using the single field block.

You will need to retrieve the value manually and then wrap it with the custom shortcode to convert the value.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.