Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How Do I Style Multiple Custom Fields in same View with Bullets?

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 1 voix.

Last updated by danielM-13 Il y a 7 années et 10 mois.

Assigned support staff: Caridad.

Auteur
Publications
Screen Shot 2015-03-28 at 3.16.33 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-03-28 at 3.15.02 AM.png

I am trying to: Add paragraph separation between a custom field that has multiple values. (i.e. Same custom field has value of A, B, C, D, and E)

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: Look at the "Cons," "Features," and "Pros" section. This is data from a Custom Field that has multiple data entries. I want this data to be displayed on separate lines. How do I do this?

Instead, I got: All data on the same line wrapping within the element.

I figured I would just copy the html code and enter that into a text field in my layout builder and the hack worked... until it decided to just delete itself. Now, I have nothing in this section with my pros, features, and cons boxes.

I'm not sure this plugin is really working out for me as I planned when I originally purchased it, since I'm having a lot of problems with it and my theme. I've also not received much help in here yet, so I'm hoping that my problems can get solved soon.

I'm just going to continue to use this hack I guess. It would be nice if there was an option to style it like I want it to be. Here's the code I used:

<li>
<p>[types field="features" separator="
<li>"][/types]</p>