Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How Do I Remove The Summary Showing Why CRED Post Not Saved?

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
When a CRED post form is submitted with required fields not completed, an additional field appears at the top of the form providing a summary of the issues.

How do I remove this from display please?

Solution:
I would not remove this, as otherwise you will not know why the post was not saved.

However, you can remove it by remmoving the ShortCode

[cred_field field='form_messages' value=''] 

from your form.

But as said, this is not suggested, and what you see is not a BUG but a feature to tell you what's wrong with the action.

You can also customize those messages in your CRED form > Form Messages (bottom of the form)

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by julieP Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications
post not saved_summary message.JPG

I notice that since the latest Toolset upgrade, when a CRED post form is submitted with required fields not completed, an additional field appears at the top of the form providing a summary of the issues.

How do I remove this from display please?

I would not remove this, as otherwise you will not know why the post was not saved.

However, you can remove it by remmoving the ShortCode [cred_field field='form_messages' value=''] from your form.

But as said, this is not suggested, and what you see is not a BUG but a feature to tell you what's wrong with the action.

You can also customize those messages in your CRED form > Form Messages (bottom of the form)

Hi Beda

Good point! I did think this message might have been a WordPress one.

I don't like the formatting of the content and the use of my field names but I can get round this by altering the messages.

Thanks for your help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.