Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How Do I Display The Output of 5 Possible Choices in Same Place on Site

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 1 voix.

Last updated by julieP Il y a 5 années et 2 mois.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Display Recent Reviews with Star Rating in a Row on Home Page

I visited this URL:

I expected to see: The star/s image appearing in the same place on the page whatever the rating (i.e. flush left inside the table cell)

Instead, I got: If review has 1 star, the image appears flush left, if 2 , 3 or 4 stars slightly more to the right each time and if 5 stars the image sits far right.

I've set up a types field called Star Rating and users select from the list of 1 to 5. In My Views, I've set up conditions so that if 1 is selected, then an image showing 1 star is displayed and so on.

It's as if there's a space allocated to each image but only the relevant one is shown but the space for the others remains.

I prepared an image to demonstrate this but I get an HTTP error each time (???)

Thanks

Realised I just needed to put all conditions inside one set of <td> tags. Problem solved.