Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Hiding the output if stored value is 0

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 4 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Under the post type i have a list of features that can be checked if required.
On the front end i list all items that have been marked with a checkbox so the database stores them with a 1 for checked and 0 if not selected.

I can show the conditional output if the value is equal to 1 and hide it if the value is false - no issues here.
[wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-remote-garage) eq '1' )"]REMOTE GARAGE[/wpv-conditional]

What I need is to hide the blank space if the value is 0 rather than show a blank space where the item is equal to 0.

Example of output:-

Swimming Pool - Value
Air Conditioning - Value

Carport Value

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - can you please tell me what you mean by blank space? Can you please share a few screenshots where you see the blank space or problem URL?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.