Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Help needed with Scaffold function in CRED

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 10 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Robert Campbell Il y a 10 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
image-2.jpg
image-1.jpg

I'm trying to create my very first form in CRED and I'm struggling to understand how Scaffold works. When I tried to create form using a few standard Post Field types, I get what's shown in image1. Looks like some shortcodes but no div classes. And of course it doesn't work!

I thought when I pressed the "Auto-Generate form" button (by the way, is that the Scaffold button?), then all the div class would be added automatically but instead I got what is shown in image2, which is my original set of shortcodes plus a whole bunch of new fields (with div codes) which I didn't want (which I think may have come from the demo theme I'm working within).

So I thought if was possible to build a simple form without coding and now I don't understand what I'm doing wrong!

All help appreciated.

Hi robertC-4,

This scaffold includes inputs for all the fields that belong to the form's content type.
After inserting it, you can style and edit the form content using the editor.

I suggest you click "Auto-Generate Form", then remove fields what you do not need.

There is more document about CRED form:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/#CRED

Thanks luoy. I understand your explanation.

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.