Skip Navigation

[Résolu] have a place-card-large inside map

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Steve Il y a 7 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Juan.

Auteur
Publications

hej toolset.

i'd like to show a place-card-large on my maps.
how do i do that?

i guess it's something javascript corresponding to a marker.
are there any examples available yet?

thanks for your help in advance!

best,
s

I am confused.

What is "place-card-large in my map"?

Is it whatz you see here on the first image on top left?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20687602/google-maps-embed-remove-place-card
(the white box)

Can you try to show me with some screenshots what you expect to see, so I can let you know wether it's doable and if, how?

Thank you 🙂

Bildschirmfoto 2016-10-30 um 10.18.22.png

hej beda.

in general, yes. the one i found has also address shown and directions option as you can see in my screenshot enclosed …
but it is definitely the same box. in the source code of my screenshot the class is named 'place-card-large'.

best,
s

No, this is not possible with Views and Toolset Maps at the moment.

I will assign this ticket to Juan, our Views Lead developer, so he can reply here, as this would be a new feature to be added.

Thank you for understanding.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Steve

Thanks for the fedback.

Unfortunately, the Google Maps API does nto suppor that yet. The place cards are only available when you inser an embedded Google Map on your site, which you can only do if you seach for a location in Maps and embed that map on your site, using an iframe. When buildng custom maps, as we do, using their JavaScript APi, there is no such a feature, at least yet.

We always keep an eye on new things added to their API, so as soon s it gets supported, we will add it right away.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

ok. thanks juan and beda for the quick support!!!

best,
s

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.