Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Gridview was broken after Update to Blocks Vers 1.5

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by thomasB-2 Il y a 3 années.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Show the gridviews as with blocks 1.4.2, but it was not longer shown. Also the defined design of buttons are lost after the upgrade.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: A 2 Column grid and a button with other background color and with no borderradius

Instead, I got: all CPT under each other without gridview and standard button.

Additional Info - the console shows these errormessage:

Uncaught ReferenceError: toolsetCommonEs is not defined
at VM818:325
(anonymous) @ VM818:325

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I tried to do a test on a fresh install by using Blocks 1.4.2 then updating to 1.5 but the grid view still remain as normal.

From the debug information I see that you have quite a few plugins installed. Would it be possible as a temporary test to disable all the non-toolset plugins and try again ?

Also should the issue still remain would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the site as well as permissions to copy the site using the duplicator plugin ?

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Thomas,

I did some checks on the duplicate of the site that I took and found the issue is being caused by the WP Rocket plugin.

Specifically the Minify JS settings at /options-general.php?page=wprocket#file_optimization

Disabling the minifying of the JS resolves the issue. Furthermore when I disabled and re-enabled it the grids still showed fine. It could be that the minified JS and CSS files are still from the older version of blocks and weren't updated when the plugins updated.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

tnx, i test it a little bit more and found out that the deferred loading of the JavaScript was the source.
After i excluded the wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/vendor/toolset/common-es/public/toolset-common-es-frontend.js it works again with these setting 😉

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.