Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Google cannot find address

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Some addresses that are found in Google Maps, or even ACF, are not found in Toolset Maps.

Solution:
This is known.
There is a feature request to make sure we get the same results as other API users do.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/maps-sddress-field-autocomplete-problems/page/2/

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by marc-andre Il y a 6 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

when i go to google map
i am looking for this address : 12 6e Avenue E, La Sarre QC J9Z 1L6
it find it : Draperie Reginbald

but in the google map field adress : it get NOTHING
while for marker the adress is required, why the API does not get the same DB in google adresses ?

hidden link

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-03 um 08.10.29.png

This address cannot be found by Google, please see the screenshot.

Once you hit return, it finds it.
But there is no autosuggest for the address.

In the WordPress Admin, when you hit enter in the Maps Address field, the search is not triggered.
There, the search is triggered when you type, not when you hit return.

What you can do in this case is move as close as it gets with the auto-suggest, and then manually drag the map to the proper address, or copy paste the coordinates from the google maps result.

I have a feature request filed to make the autosuggest in the map more intuitive, where I added your voice to.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/maps-sddress-field-autocomplete-problems/page/2/
Also, I will add to allow "search by enter", such as it on the real google maps site.

I am not sure if the Developers will accept this or implement it, but I will update you in regard if we would reject this

Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.