Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Frontend user profile

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Eric Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assigned support staff: Caridad.

Auteur
Publications

I'm wondering if there's an updated estimated release date for CRED 1.3 which was mentioned in this post from about five months ago: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-create-a-front-end-user-profile-update-page/ In that thread, luoy said CRED 1.3 would be released in "weeks."

I have a project that requires subscribers be able to edit their user profiles on the frontend rather in the WP Dashboard, and am really hoping to use CRED for that rather than looking for an additional plugin to handle it.

Thanks,
Eric

Dear Eric,

Let me ask to the developers team.

Regards,
Caridad

Great. Hopefully it'll be out soon. I think lots of people are looking forward to it.

Let me know...

Thanks,
Eric

Dear Eric,

We are going to release CRED 1.2.5 next week. User profiles are not yet being developed for CRED. It's still planned, but we had to delay it due to other features that pushed their way ahead.

Thanks for understanding,
Caridad

Hi Caridiad,

Thanks for the update. I look forward to user profiles, hopefully not too far down the road.

Eric