Skip Navigation

[Résolu] frontend search for pdf files of questionaires and answers of exams

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 7 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

hey,

i have a college site. i need to be able to upload questionairs and results of exams (in pdf) for users to download. that's on the backend. in the frontend, i need students to be able to search for those pdfs according to date, exam number, profession, year, season - and get always the 2 appropriate files - questionaire and result (these will be the pdfs i uploaded).

is this possible? too complicated?
thanks 🙂

ido

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ido,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This is actually within the capabilities of our toolset Views and Types plugin.

The only thing you need to do is setup the custom fields for the search attributes that the user will use to search for the Files.

Once you have done this you can just setup a parametric search so the users can search for the appropriate files using the search parameters.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.