Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Front end post form doesnt submit data to database

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by zeljko-turkaljS Il y a 4 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hi, I have site where I’m using types forms, users are submiting trough cred form their informations. I’m using check box information to collect their job categories. When they submit they profile everything is ok, when they edit they profile, data is there, but on the front end of the website category is empty, because form is not submiting this category information to database. If I go to custom post ytpe in dashboard, checkboxes are empty, on front page, they are added

Please, can you advise

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

One of the known issues related to checkboxes was not saved as mentioned with the following link was known to us and its been resolved with the Toolset Forms version 2.5.4.
=> => https://toolset.com/errata/toolset-form-doesnt-save-checkboxes-field-values/

Can you please make sure you are using the latest Toolset Forms version 2.5.4 and let me know if that helps you to resolve the issue.

Hi Minesh, they have released today a new version of view and forms plugin. This has solved my two bugs :). Checkbox submit and betwen logic in views

Thanks for hard work and awesome plugin set

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.