Skip Navigation

[Résolu] framwork may not full in stall, want to copy theme files to my own theme.

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 1 voix.

Last updated by brianO Il y a 7 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Use classifieds framwork, and use my own theme. I would like to copy files from the classidied themes to my own. You can see for some reason images did not load during install, and under aprearance there is now classifed theme. I have erased and installed several times trying to get it to work. There is now classifieds theme in my wp-content/theme folder either.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Hi,
The updates you just pushed fixed the issue. I do not see the classifieds theme (currently pointing to Toolset Starter), but the site looks like the test site.

Thank you,
Brian

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.