Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Forms content replaced after plugin update

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 12 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 4 années et 12 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I noticed that after update to the latest Toolset Forms the older forms I created to add posts are replaced by a new default content (some default set of fields) when try to edit those forms. I mean until I save the form the originally published form is not changed. But I cannot access the original form.

I attach a PDF with 2 pages. On the first one there is a view of the original published form, while the second page shows a view of the form when I try to edit it: hidden link

Peter

Hello,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal:

I save the form the originally published form is not changed. But I cannot access the original form.

Please check these:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, deactivate all Custom code snippets, and test again

3) If the problem still persists, please provide database dump file(ZIP file) of your website, also point out the problem page URL and form URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.