Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Forms Commerce is not Selecting a Product on Submission

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 9 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Ed Il y a 4 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Ed

When a visitor fills out the form (to create a new listing), the listing level (product) they chose should be added to the cart. It's not being added.

I've tried using a SELECT field and a RADIO field, with no luck.

For both, I added the product name and product ID for options.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you are trying to add a product where the custom field holds the product ID value using Forms commerce?

Ed

Exactly.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please share problem URL where I can select the product as well as access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I just wanted to confirm - is this a correct page you are using to add the listing?
=> hidden link

Ed

Yes. You can drill down to any city and the link will be on that page (to pass along the State, County, and City IDs).

Minesh
Supporter

I see that the product is "Out of Stock":
=> hidden link

I changed the "Free Business Listing" to "In Stock" and then try to add that product using the Form and I can see it successfully redirected to "checkout" page.

Can you please change all products to "In Stock" and try to resolve your issue.

Ed

You're freakin' kidding me, right? The problem was that the products weren't in stock?

Thanks for your time with this. It seems to be working, so you can go ahead and mark this resolved.

Thanks, again, Minesh.

Minesh
Supporter

You're freakin' kidding me, right? The problem was that the products weren't in stock?
=> As far as I see that was the only problem. As I stated in my previous reply as soon as I mark the product "In Stock" it started working 🙂

We as a supporter, as per our workflow do not mark the ticket resolved. If will be really great if you can mark this ticket resolved. Glad to help and happy that solution I shared help you to resolve your issue 🙂

Ed

Thank you, Minesh!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.