Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Forms are nor working correctly in the back-end and front-end.

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Jamal Il y a 3 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Add conditional logic to a form and image preview don't show up on the front end submission.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
For the images on front-end see: hidden link
For the conditional logic see: hidden link

I expected to see: That i can choose the checkbox field as conditional logic. And see a preview of the image i want to upload on the front-end.

Instead, I got: No way to choose the checkbox to put in conditional logic. And no preview of the image on the fornt-end on upload.

So it doesn't matter how many fields i add to the form. The conditional block only shows those 4 choices. And the middle two are not even active on the form!? I tried everything.

The front-end should show a preview of the image. It is a image field where they can upload multiple images.

I don't know what is going on but i run into so many issues lately with Toolset.. And with every update it seems to break at least a couple of sites that we are maintaining.

And opening a ticket every time takes so much time... Mostly we just revered back to a working version and hope it is fixed with a next version.. That should not be that way.

Any way hope you can figure this out soon.. the website needs to be delivered next week.

Thanks
Guido

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Guido and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Toolset Forms do not have a preview feature for images. But you can use the native WordPress Media Library manager which will allow you to upload an image and see it before saving the post. Check this screenshot hidden link

However, I am not sure to understand your request, is it about conditional blocks? Would you elaborate more on what you are trying to do?

Hi Jamal,

Did you read my request and saw the images?

I am talking about Toolset forms. Conditional logic while creating the form is not working. Plus the form on the front-end of the website is not showing the preview of the images i want to upload.

You say Toolset forms do not have a preview of the images you want to upload!? Yes they do... Maybe you should go trough the documentation. Here is an image from your course that shows the preview of the image on the form. hidden link

Why would you assume i am talking about conditional blocks? The image clearly shows the form in the back-end with the conditional logic i am trying to add... You can see the checkbox in the form and the dropdown list of the conditional logic. You don't see the checkbox in the dropdown of the conditional logic while it should show. And it also shows fields that are not even active on the form.

I don't want to be an ass but like i mentioned i am running into more and more issues and it seems like you didn't even took the time to actually look at my ticket.. I think i am pretty clear on what the issue is.

Guido

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

I am really sorry, that I gave you the impression of not reading your first message or not understanding what you are talking about. I'll do my best to help and if I can't I'll escalate the issue to a higher level of support.

Would it be possible to allow me temporary access to your website and let me check the form closely? Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

Please share the URL where the form is being used?

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Forms are nor working correctly in the back-end and front-end.’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.