Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Force spiderfy open for markers on map view

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

I've set up spiderfy on on my map which works nicely when clicked, can I force it to default to the spiderfy layout from the start? Otherwise users aren't going to know that there are multiple markers at one address.

Solution:

The client slightly adjusts some markers so they aren't in exactly the same location & use clustering.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 5 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
2018-11-08 10_43_42-.png

I've set up spiderfy on on my map which works nicely when clicked (see screenshot).

My question is: can I force it to default to the spiderfy layout from the start? Otherwise users aren't going to know that there are multiple markers at one address.

Hi,

There isn't such an exact feature, but you can try these:
1) turn off the "cluster" attribute of map shortcode [wpv-map-render]
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/maps-shortcodes/#wpv-map-render
cluster. Optional, defaults to off . Can be on or off . When set to on, markers close enough based on some rules will be rendered as a cluster.

2) Or you can increase the "cluster_max_zoom" value
cluster_max_zoom. Optional, defaults to empty. When cluster is set to on , this attribute sets the minimum zoom level that dissolves clusters into individual markers again.

Apparently it is not possible- see below: hidden link

My solution will be to just slightly adjust some markers so they aren't in exactly the same location & use clustering. Thanks for taking a look.

Thanks for share the solution.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.