Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Field & Views Buttons now in Divi Builder front end

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Stephen Vaughan Il y a 5 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications
Divi-builder-backend.jpg
Neat-buttons.jpg
Toolset-buttons-bunched-up.jpg

In older versions of Divi when using the visual builder on the front end the settings panels that provided input for text used a customised version of TinyMCE. This excluded all third party plugin buttons. The only button displayed was the Add Media button, I am presuming because there would not be much more room for any other elements in such a cramped space. Now the new visual builder recently introduced on the back end is showing buttons for third party plugins. These are bunched up when the panel is sized down to a narrow width. I've attached some images.

The Fields & Views button partially works (sometimes) in that it will pressent the overlay panel but when you try to add a shortcode it doesn't add it. You can also see the Toolset Forms button.

I have opened a ticket with Divi. They say that the updated versions of the visual builder both front and back end are now configured to show these buttons.

Toolset could fix these buttons. But, as we already have other ways to put shortcodes into text areas, you could just hide them.

Divi just got updated to version 3.18.4. So for completeness I add another image.

On the older, backend builder this a little issue with the button label alignment as well.

Hi, I've escalated this issue to my 2nd tier support team. It appears several issues were introduced in the most recent Divi update, and we will have to do some more detailed investigation. I'll let you know what I find out.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.