Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Fatal error with Toolset types version 3.4.1

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 3 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: upgrade the plugin from 3.4 to 3.41.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Plugin section error displayed
Warning: require_once(/home/divorcecanada/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/application/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/divorcecanada/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 75

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/divorcecanada/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/application/bootstrap.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/divorcecanada/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 75

I expected to see: nothing!

Instead, I got: error message - I reversed to 3.4 and issue is gone... The debug info below is coming from toolset 3.4 not 3.4.1 since 3.4.1 can't be activated without the error abvoe.

Hi, it looks like there may have been a problem during the upgrade and some files didn't get copied correctly. As a test, can you please download a copy of Types 3.4.1 from https://toolset.com/account/downloads, then deactivate and delete Types 3.4 from your wp-admin > Plugins area. Then upload the fresh copy of Types 3.4.1, activate it, and test once more. If this doesn't solve the problem, I'll need to take a closer look.

Oke after some more digging i found out that it is a combination of the new Toolset blocks and the new Toolset types that gives the error.

If i disable the newest Toolset blocks then i have no error with the newest Toolset types. If i enable the newest Toolset blocks then i can not enable/have the newest types enabled and have to revert to version 3.4 for Toolset types to work.

Okay that is unusual. I will be glad to take a closer look if you will provide login credentials and FTP access in the private reply fields here. I will try reinstalling the plugins first, then if the problem is not resolved I can make a clone of your site with the Duplicator plugin and run some additional tests locally without breaking your live site. Let me know if that is okay and I will get started.

Hello,

I have checked it in your website:
Dashboard-> Plugins-> Add new-> Commercial
hidden link

It works fine, both Toolset Types and Toolset Blocks are the latest version, and there isn't any PHP errors you mentioned above, is this problem resolved?
Please let me know if you need more assistance for it, thanks

Hi Luo Yang

I have no idea what Christian did but all seems to work now.

Thanks
Guido

Christian is sick, you can create new ticket if there is any other issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.