Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Fatal Error when trying to update Access, etc.

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by smileBeda Il y a 3 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
Update to most current versions of toolset plugins.

I first tried to update all Toolset plugins. Site crashed. WordPress emailed error below. I then restored a backup. Tried updating one at a time. Started with Views. Crashed again. I then restored.

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 10 of the file /xxx/xxx/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/application/controllers/compatibility/wpml/integration/forms_translation/legacy.php. Error message: Declaration of OTGS\Toolset\CRED\Controller\Compatibility\Wpml\Integration\FormsTranslation\Legacy::register_strings($form, $form_data) must be compatible with OTGS\Toolset\CRED\Controller\Compatibility\Wpml\Integration\FormsTranslation\Base::register_strings(WP_Post $form, $form_data)

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marge,

From what I see on your site you are using the latest versions of our stable release.

The only update that is available is for an update to the Beta plugins which I do not recommend being used on a live production environment.

At this point there is no need to update your Toolset plugins.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This error still happens in the latest release, it should have been investigated, when reported by @margep6083
Now it brought down all sites where Toolset updated automatically or where people updated CRED and Access.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.