Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Error using custom user field in user profile form

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by hansooH Il y a 3 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
error capture.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
You want to add custom user fields such as phone number and date of birth to the user form.
I got an error message in custom user field that "There is a problem with gender field. Please check CRED form."
See the capture file.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://toolset.com/documentation/customizing-sites-using-php/creating-custom-user-profiles/

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

The fields could either be removed or Toolset Types not active, or the Fields are there and Types is active, but the Fields are assigned to another Post type.

I could tell precisely why this happens if I log in, for this I'd need log in details to the site for which I enabled a private reply below
However, I think if you check the Toolset > Custom Fields screen and open the Field Group in question maybe you can already spot if this group is deactivated, or somehow else faulty.

Can you see the fields in the backend when editing the user profile?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Hansoo,

I took a look at this for you.

It seems something might be up with the fields as i'm not able to confirm that these fields are still visible when you edit a user on the backend.

Could try creating a new user field group and then go to a user and edit their profile on the backend to see if these new set of fields start showing up?

If they don't could you temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and then check again to see if the fields start showing up. I would like to rule out the idea of this being a plugin conflict.

Thanks,
Shane

I had disabled all plugins except toolset and test again. Everything is fine. Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.