Skip Navigation

[Résolu] ENFOLD Theme Conflict with Types

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Cesar Il y a 7 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hi
I am trying to use Types with ENFOLD Theme (Avia Framework)
According to your site:
https://toolset.com/home/compatibility-toolset-plugins-themes/
"There are no known conflicts between themes and Types"

Unfortunately I created a Custom Post Type with a couple of Custom Post Fields (single line title) but it is not showing in the page.

I did test my Types Configuration just by switching the theme and is working just fine.
So the problem is with the Theme

Please let me know if there is some known conflict with this theme (I found some unanswered tickets in the forum)
Also, please let me know if there is some kind of workaround to make it compatible.

Thanks for your time

Just to clarify (Sorry)
What's not rendering in my Custom Post Page is the Content Template I created for that Custom Post Type.

For instance if I ad a Type shortcode inside the text editor is rendering fine but the Content Template is missing

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Cesar,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This could be because Enfold is not using the wordpress standard functions to output post content.

What you can do is to go to Toolset -> Settings -> Frontend Content -> Theme support for Content Templates , this section should allow you to recognise the function that is being used to display the content on the frontend.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

Good point, I just started by checking that section before posting but did'nt manage to understand how to make it work.
I found a solution and I'm happy with it.

Anyway, just for the record.
Edit single.php (in your child-theme)
Replace

get_template_part( 'includes/loop', 'index' );

With:

get_template_part( 'includes/loop', 'page' );

I created a custom one for my CPT in includes/loop-my-cpt.php
and added a conditional for my Custom Post Type

// Make it work with Types by using a page Template
                    	if ( is_singular( 'my-cpt-slug' ) ) {
    						get_template_part( 'includes/loop', 'my-cpt-file' );
						} else {get_template_part( 'includes/loop', 'index' );}

Thanks for your support
Best

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.