Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Duplication does not duplicate the fields correctly

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 5 années.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hey Guys,

First of all GREAT JOB on the drag and drop form builder!
Only issue I noticed though, If i duplicate a form, and edit it changing it from an insert form into an update form, it does not keep the fields or layout, you basically have to build it from scratch...

Would you be able to guide me or provide me with some issue on a possible fix since it would save me a bunch of time if we can get it resolved?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the kind words it was a tremendous effort on our developers part as this was a long awaited improvement.

I was able to replicate the reported issue and have opened a ticket with our development team to get this one resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marcel,

This issue should already be resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.