Skip Navigation

[Résolu] « Don’t include current page in query result » Isn’t Working as it Should

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem: The checkbox option "Don't include current page in query result" isn't working as expected.

Solution: Update to the latest versions of all Toolset plugins.

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by zacharyL Il y a 3 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

I have a view in a single Product page layout, and typically when I have the "Don't include current page in query result" checked, a view will not show any results that match the current post. Well...it's not exactly doing that here:

hidden link

I only have one PPE Full Face Shield product, yet the same product is appearing in this view when it shouldn't be.

This is the first time I'm encountering this issue, as usually it works as expected.

Hi, a change was introduced in Views 3.3.4 that inadvertently broke this feature in some cases. The latest versions of Views and Blocks, just released today, include a fix for the issue. Please update to the latest versions of all Toolset plugins to get the fix. If you are not prompted to automatically update in wp-admin, please go to wp-admin > Plugins > Add New, and click the Commercial tab. Then in the Toolset Installer panel, click "Check for Updates". At that point, the latest versions should become available for automatic update. After updating, the issue should be resolved. Let me know if that is not the case, and I can take a closer look.

That did the trick. Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.