Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Divi builder not loading when views activated

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_convert_case()

Solution:
This error caused when mb_string PHP module is not active on server.

You can find proposed solution, in this case, with the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/divi-builder-not-loading-when-views-activated/#post-915214

Relevant Documentation:
http://php.net/manual/en/mbstring.installation.php

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Tim Elliott Il y a 5 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Load Divi Builder with Toolset plugins active

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Admin only

I expected to see: Divi Builder

Instead, I got: No Divi Builder

When I edit a page in the admin side the Divi builder doesn't show up. I have tested switching plugins off and on and the problem occurs when either Views or Cred is active. Maps and Layouts doesn't cause the same problem.

The site was copied from a staging site using "All in one WP migration" and everything works OK on the staging site.

I read this thread https://toolset.com/forums/topic/divi-builder-isnt-loading-when-views-plugin-is-activated/ and have run the error log which gives this error:
[19-Jun-2018 11:06:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_convert_case() in /home/hillgrovetimberc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/application/controllers/api.php on line 143

Note also that when I disable Divi and use another theme, the normal WordPress Editor Controls do not display on a new post and various other admin functions don't work. Same error logged.

Hope you can help
Thanks
Tim

Note also that the staging server where it works is using PHP version 5.3.26.
The new version where it doesn't work is using PHP version 5.6.36

I've just tried adding this to my functions.php:

if ( !function_exists( 'mb_convert_case' ) ) { 
  function mb_convert_case($str, $mode = MB_CASE_TITLE, $encoding = 'UTF-8') 
{ 
    //Only implementing MB_CASE_TITLE 
    if($mode = MB_CASE_TITLE) 
    { 
        return ucwords($str); 
    } 
    return $str; 
  } 
} 

I now get a different error:
PHP Fatal error: Class 'WPV_Api_Handler_Get_available_content_templates' not found in /home/hillgrovetimberc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/application/controllers/api.php on line 149

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - It looks like on your server doesn't have the mb_string PHP module activated.

Could you please ask your hosing authority or if you know how to activate mb string module you should do it on your own and try to resolve your issue.

Related links that may help you:
=> hidden link
=> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12894232/call-to-undefined-function-fos-userbundle-util-mb-convert-case
=> hidden link

Thanks Minesh

That's working now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.