Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Displaying repeating field

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 12 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by jillT Il y a 2 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I have a repeating field block.

I have selected Custom under Display Settings and entered the following in Custom Shortcode:

[code]
<ul class="ingredient-list">
[wpv-for-each field="wpcf-instructions"]

• <label><input type="checkbox" name="" value="1"> <span> [types field="instructions"][/types] </span></label>
  • [/wpv-for-each]

[/code]

It all works fine except that it has put the field in <p></p> so that the input check-box sits on the line above. How can I get rid of the <p></p> It is not showing in the custom code

Link: it is the block under Instructions hidden link

Shane
    Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jill,

Thank you for getting in touch.

You can use the shortcode below to remove the auto paragraphs

<label><input type="checkbox" name="" value="1"> <span> [wpv-noautop][types field="instructions"][/types] [/wpv-noautop] </span></label>

Please let me know if this method helps.
    Thanks,
    Shane

Thanks Shane, but that doesn't seem to work

Shane
    Supporter

Hi Jill,

Would you mind providing me with admin access so that I can have a look at the full context of the post ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Seeing the full context should allow me to have a better understanding on what is causing the issue.

Thanks,
    Shane

Shane
    Supporter

Hi Jill,

This should be resolved now. What I did was to use the output='raw' attribute to dump out the raw unformatted value from the database to the page.

Please let me know if this helps.
    Thanks,
    Shane

Thank you Shane - that worked! My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.