Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Display woocommerce review box in layout

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Waqar Il y a 4 années et 12 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,
I create a layout fro woocommerce product.
I need to display the review box.
How can I do?

I tried to add

[wpv-woo-reviews]

but it does not work.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Domenico,

Thank you for waiting.

I performed some tests on my website but couldn't reproduce this issue. The shortcode "[wpv-woo-reviews]" worked as expected when used inside a single product's layout.

This suggests that the issue is specific to your website. To troubleshoot this further, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure all plugins and the Divi theme is updated to the latest version.

2. Test the layout with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Nineteen, to rule out any compatibility issue.

3. In case the issue still persists, I'll need a snapshot/cloned copy of your website, for even deeper troubleshooting.

We usually recommend the free Plugin “Duplicator” for this porpoise.
( https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

If you already know how Duplicator works, please skip the video tutorial that follows and just send me the installer file and the zipped package that you'll get.

Video tutorial:
hidden link

You probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big.

Important note: Please remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won’t be able to log in. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will enable your next reply as private so you can provide me the information securely.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Domenico,

Thank you for sharing the duplicator package, but it only includes the database and not the files.

For this troubleshooting, I'll need the complete copy of the website.

Can you please share a new complete duplicator package, making sure that the "Archive Only the Database" option is not checked during the packaging?
( screenshot: hidden link )

Your next reply will be private too.

regards,
Waqar

Dear Waqar, I've update the folder with the right files. You already have the link.
Thank you

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Domenico,

Thank you for waiting.

During troubleshooting, I noticed that the WooCommerce's review settings for the individual products were disabled on your website. This option is enabled by default.

From the products list screen (WP Admin -> Products -> All products), you can use the quick edit option to enable reviews for an individual product or use the bulk edit option to edit multiple products at once.
( screenshot: hidden link )

I hope this helps and I'm sorry I missed this option earlier.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.