Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Display Single Product Image with Flexview

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 4 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Display Single Product Image with Flexview

Is there any documentation that you are following?
[wpv-woo-product-image gallery_on_listings="no"] this is not working..

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 2.11.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 2.11.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 2.11.36 PM.png

Can anyone help?

In views it asks me if I want to display the featured image with the default gallery and I select no.

See screenshot.

test1.jpg
test2.jpg
test3.jpg

After a couple of tests I was unable to reproduce the behavior you described where gallery_on_listings="no" suppressed the image gallery and showed only the featured image in the single product page. In each case, a gallery is shown. I used the following previous version plugin combinations in my tests:
- Types 3.0, Views 2.6, WC Views 2.7.7, WC 3.7.0
- Types 2.2.23, Views 2.5.2, WC Views 2.7.7, WC 3.7.0
- Types 2.2.6, Views 2.2.2, WC Views 2.6.9, WC 3.7.0

Since I wasn't able to replicate what you described in multiple tests, I'm assuming if it did work this way in the past it was unintentional, or related to changes in WooCommerce itself. I've asked my 2nd tier support team to confirm the expected behavior of the wpv-woo-product-image shortcode's gallery_on_listings option. I'll let you know what I find out.

Hi Christian,

Looking at the settings(and second screenshot in my previous message) when generating the [wpv-woo-product-image] shortcode, it seems that the intended functionality is to allow us to chose whether to display the Featured image or the Featured image with Gallery.

Thank you for escalating my concern.

it seems that the intended functionality is to allow us to chose whether to display the Featured image or the Featured image with Gallery.
My second tier team confirmed my suspicion here. The wpv-woo-product-image shortcode option “gallery_on_listings” is not currently intended to have an effect on single product pages as well as product listings.

If you'd like to see an attribute added that will suppress the gallery on the single product page, I encourage you to submit your request here: https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/
That will put your suggestion in front of those who decide which features to add next.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.