Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Display error single fields inside conditional blockdd

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 25 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by hansooH Il y a 3 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications
error 2.png
error 1.png

I am trying to:
When editing in a content template, the contents in a single field are displayed properly, but the field value is not displayed on the actual page, but only the shortcut is displayed.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Hello, I'll be glad to help figure this out. If you move one of the broken Single Field blocks to be outside of the Conditional block, does the field display as expected on the front end?

Yes, the field does display correctly outside of the conditional block.

Here is HTML code sample

[wpv-conditional if=" ( ( $(wpcf-leader-type) = 'student' ) ) " ]<!-- wp:toolset-blocks/grid {"style":{"backgroundColor":{"r":238,"g":238,"b":238,"a":1},"margin":{"enabled":true},"padding":{"enabled":true,"paddingTop":"25px","paddingLeft":"25px","paddingRight":"25px","paddingBottom":"25px"}},"columnsTablet":[0.5,0.5],"columnsDesktop":[0.335,0.665],"rowsDesktop":3,"columnGapDesktop":0,"rowGapDesktop":0,"wizardDone":true} -->
<div class="wp-block-toolset-blocks-grid tb-grid" data-toolset-blocks-grid="1"><!-- wp:toolset-blocks/grid-column {"style":{"cssClasses":[]}} -->
<div class="wp-block-toolset-blocks-grid-column tb-grid-column tb-grid-align-top" data-toolset-blocks-grid-column="1"><!-- wp:paragraph -->
<p>교회의 구성원이십니까?</p>
<!-- /wp:paragraph --></div>
<!-- /wp:toolset-blocks/grid-column -->

<!-- wp:toolset-blocks/grid-column {"style":{"cssClasses":[]}} -->
<div class="wp-block-toolset-blocks-grid-column tb-grid-column tb-grid-align-top" data-toolset-blocks-grid-column="1"><!-- wp:toolset-blocks/field {"content":"예","customField":{"label":"교회의 구성원이십니까?","value":"church-member","categories":["text"],"type":"radio","fieldOptions":{"wpcf-fields-radio-option-61edbb5f74a757cb03c6b88f25cdda86-1":{"title":"예","value":"1","display_value":"1"},"wpcf-fields-radio-option-48e70824909351cba93a772d6082b6cc-1":{"title":"아니오","value":"2","display_value":"2"},"default":"no-default"},"is_repetitive":false},"fieldType":"standard","postProvider":{"value":"__current_post","label":"Current post"},"toolsetField":{"label":"교회의 구성원이십니까?","value":"church-member","categories":["text"],"type":"radio","fieldOptions":{"wpcf-fields-radio-option-61edbb5f74a757cb03c6b88f25cdda86-1":{"title":"예","value":"1","display_value":"1"},"wpcf-fields-radio-option-48e70824909351cba93a772d6082b6cc-1":{"title":"아니오","value":"2","display_value":"2"},"default":"no-default"},"is_repetitive":false},"toolsetFieldGroup":"toolset_custom_field|leader-manager-field-group","toolsetShortcode":"[types field='church-member' output='normal' ][/types]"} -->
<div class="tb-field" data-toolset-blocks-field="1">[types field='church-member' output='normal' ][/types]</div>
<!-- /wp:toolset-blocks/field --></div>

<div class="wp-block-toolset-blocks-grid-column tb-grid-column tb-grid-align-top" data-toolset-blocks-grid-column="1"><!-- wp:paragraph -->
<p>현재 교회 생활의 어떤 영역에 참여하고 있습니까?</p>

<div class="wp-block-toolset-blocks-grid-column tb-grid-column tb-grid-align-top" data-toolset-blocks-grid-column="1"><!-- wp:toolset-blocks/field {"content":"\u003cp\u003e일대일 양육\u003c/p\u003e\n","customField":{"label":"현재 교회 생활의 어떤 영역에 참여하고 있습니까?","value":"church-activity","categories":["text"],"type":"textarea","fieldOptions":null,"is_repetitive":false},"fieldType":"standard","postProvider":{"value":"__current_post","label":"Current post"},"toolsetField":{"label":"현재 교회 생활의 어떤 영역에 참여하고 있습니까?","value":"church-activity","categories":["text"],"type":"textarea","fieldOptions":null,"is_repetitive":false},"toolsetFieldGroup":"toolset_custom_field|leader-manager-field-group","toolsetShortcode":"[types field='church-activity' output='normal'][/types]"} -->
<div class="tb-field" data-toolset-blocks-field="1">[types field='church-activity' output='normal'][/types]</div>

<p>지금까지 참여했던 혹은 참여하고 있는 학교 내/외 스포츠 활동이 있다면 적어주세요.</p>

<div class="wp-block-toolset-blocks-grid-column tb-grid-column tb-grid-align-top" data-toolset-blocks-grid-column="1"><!-- wp:toolset-blocks/field {"content":"\u003cp\u003e축구\u003c/p\u003e\n","customField":{"label":"지금까지 참여했던 혹은 참여하고 있는 학교 내/외 스포츠 활동이 있다면 적어주세요.","value":"school-attend","categories":["text"],"type":"textarea","fieldOptions":null,"is_repetitive":false},"fieldType":"standard","postProvider":{"value":"__current_post","label":"Current post"},"toolsetField":{"label":"지금까지 참여했던 혹은 참여하고 있는 학교 내/외 스포츠 활동이 있다면 적어주세요.","value":"school-attend","categories":["text"],"type":"textarea","fieldOptions":null,"is_repetitive":false},"toolsetFieldGroup":"toolset_custom_field|leader-manager-field-group","toolsetShortcode":"[types field='school-attend' output='normal'][/types]"} -->
<div class="tb-field" data-toolset-blocks-field="1">[types field='school-attend' output='normal'][/types]</div>
<!-- /wp:toolset-blocks/grid-column --></div>
<!-- /wp:toolset-blocks/grid -->[/wpv-conditional]

Okay thank you for this information. I have seen some problems in the Block Editor when custom field groups and custom field names contain non-Latin text. As a quick test, please go to Toolset > Custom Fields > Post Fields, and edit the Leader Type field. If the field name contains non-Latin characters, please change the field name temporarily to use only Latin text characters. Please also change the Company Phone, or Church Activity, or some other broken field so that the field name only contains Latin text characters. Then re-save the Leader-Manager post shown in your screenshot, and check the results on the front-end. If the results are unchanged you can revert the field name changes.

Then please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Purge the Redis Object Cache if possible
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types and Blocks. If you want to activate a Maintenance Mode plugin during testing, that is fine.
- Check the front-end results.
- If the problem is solved, reactivate your other plugins one by one until the problem returns.
- If the problem was not solved, I will need to take a closer look.

I changed three fields with non-Latin text and tested inside one of the conditional block.
- church member
- church activity
- church attend

How is it going? Found a problem?

Hi, I apologize for the delay responding to you. The support queue is unusually high - everyone wants to learn about the Block Editor 🙂

I just tried to log in but I see an error that the password is incorrect. Can you please check and provide new credentials if necessary? I will activate private reply fields here. For your own security, please do not share login credentials in the public reply fields, only the private reply fields.

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 1.49.40 AM.png

Hello, unfortunately these credentials are not correct, as you can see here. Please create a new User and password and provide the credentials in the private reply fields and I will be glad to try again.

Have you successfully logged in and pointed out the problem?

Hello Christian,
Would you please check my problem. My client is waiting for this, and I am having trouble working on a project anymore.

Sorry for the delay, I am checking this now.

I don't see anything obviously wrong here, may I make a copy of the site using the Duplicator plugin? I will be able to run more tests locally without breaking the live site.

I built a duplicator file and here is download link
hidden link

Thank you so much 🙂

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.