Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Different results to WordPress Archive and View

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 3 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,

We are using Litespeed for caching and we are using ESI (Edge Side Includes) blocks to exclude from cache some page shortcodes. You can find here who ESI on shortcodes works hidden link

We have changed our shortcode to support ESI. For example, the [test] should be changed to [esi test chache='private' ttl='10']

Everything works fine in views but in WordPress archives do not. We have created one WordPress Archive and one View with the same data and settings.

[wpv-layout-start]
[wpv-items-found]
<!-- wpv-loop-start -->
<wpv-loop>
<br>
[wpv-post-title]
<br>
With ESI : [esi test_esi2 cache='private' ttl='10']
<br>
Without ESI : [test_esi2]
<br>
-----------------------
<br>
</wpv-loop>
<!-- wpv-loop-end -->
[/wpv-items-found]
[wpv-layout-end]

The View returns correctly both shortcode but the WordPress Archive only the without ESI shortcode

The Code of the shortcode is the following

add_shortcode('test_esi2', 'test_esi2');
function test_esi2($atts) {
return "Date : ".date('m/d/Y h:i:s a', time());
}

We have disabled all plugins and we have switched to the default theme. I can provide you access to our staging environment

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

The thing is that [esi] shortcode belongs to the third-party plugin as you shared and we do not have control over such shortcode as thats not a Toolset shortcode.

Would you mind to check with lightspeed support and check with them and if they point out that the issue is from Toolset, we are happy to assist further.

Hello Minesh,

The ESI shortcodes are working everywhere except the Toolset WordPress Archive. They also work and inside the Toolset Views.

Do you think that this issue is from LiteSpeed and not from the toolset?

Thank you.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please setup a test site and send me access details so I can pass that information to our Devs for further investigation.

Pleases share the archive link where we can see the shortcode you added is not working.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing all required access details. I have pass the information to our Devs and I will get in touch with you as soon as I get any news.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now: hidden link

I updated all Toolset plugins to latest version and it seems it's working with latest Toolset plugins.

Can you please confirm it works at your end as well.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.