Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Dashboard notice about missing custom fields after updating toolset

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Laura Il y a 4 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
FireShot Capture 247 - Toolset Dashboard_ - https___affiliate.moldtestcompany.com_wp-admin_admin.php.png
FireShot Capture 246 - Toolset Dashboard ‹ Affiliate Mold Te_ - https___wordpress-204758-1091867.c.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I updated Toolset plugins to latest versions on my staging site and noticed a couple of things different on my toolset dashboard.

1. Both my CPT have a notice in the "Template" box stating:
"Your theme's template file single.php for displaying job items is missing custom fields"
(I get this for my other CPT "Reports" as well)

2. On the updated site there are additional items listed on the sidebar on the toolset dashboard that wasn't there before I updated.:
Layouts
Layouts CSS and JS

I have upload 2 images of the dashboard, one before the update (on my live site) and the other after the updates on my staging site.

I am concerned about this and do not want to update my live site until this can be fixed or explained please.

Thank YOU!

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

1. Both my CPT have a notice in the "Template" box stating:
"Your theme's template file single.php for displaying job items is missing custom fields"
(I get this for my other CPT "Reports" as well)
==>
The warning displayed is normal that is let you know that if there is no content template created to display the single post of the specific post type. There is no harm and its expected. Have you created the content template to display the single post for any post type?

2. On the updated site there are additional items listed on the sidebar on the toolset dashboard that wasn't there before I updated.:
Layouts
Layouts CSS and JS
==>
It looks like you have installed and activated the Layouts plugin. If you do not want to use Layouts plugin, just go to your plugins page and deactivate the Layouts plugin.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
I don't recall installing the Layouts plugin... but I might have.... Just in case anyone else has this happen... as I'm just wondering if the updates installed Layouts... it could cause others to have same issue.
Thank YOU!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.