Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Custom permalink, doesn't convert %category% to the actual value

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Waqas Il y a 9 années.

Assisted by: Waqas.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I created a custom post type with the types plugin and want to modify its custom permalink but I'm having a hard time with it 😉

I enabled the feature so you can choose a Category when creating a new custom post. This is not a custom taxonomy, but just the default categories in WordPress.

As custom permalink I defined the following:
/%category%/acties

But it doesn't translate the %category%
On the edit post screen this is shown: Permalink: hidden link

And when I view the post in the frontend it's like this.
hidden link

Do you have any idea why this is happening? I also tried using another permalink variable like %year% but that doesn't do it either...

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Actually, Types doesn't support the translation of %base% kind of permalink rewrites. You can only define direct words in it (i.e. /category/acties).

However, there's a custom solution around this, which you can try at your own. Please see https://toolset.com/forums/topic/adding-custom-taxonomy-to-url-and-permalink-not-working/#post-16948 for more information.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Custom permalink, doesn't convert %category% to the actual value’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.