Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Custom image size

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 10 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 4 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: create a custom image size like this {!{wpv-post-featured-image size='custom' width='320' height='350' crop='true'}!}, but image is not showing. When I use this code on other site, it is working.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link not working
hidden link working

I expected to see: something like this hidden link

Instead, I got: hidden link

What I need is help do I miss something, when I want to use on the fly image crop functionality in views

hidden link
Thanks for help

I just need info when you have copy over site, so that I can revert the site back from backup, I have now issues on view template

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Zeljko,

Creating the copy now.

Did you manage to copy over the site?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Zeljko,

Unfortunately I wasn't able to complete the creation of the copy of the site.

I've tried to log in again with the credentials you had set for me but they don't seem to work anymore.

Could you check on this and let me know ?

This issue is quite strange and I would like to rule out a possible server issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, you have not replied, so I reverted the site to the stage before your login. We can meet and I can give you again permission to create a clone of the site

Shane
Supporter

Hi Zeljko,

I've enabled the private fields so that you can provide me with admin access.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Zeljko,

I've setup the copy of the site and currently running some tests locally to see if the issue is present here.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Zeljko,

So i've set the site successfully and saw that when I changed the crop and size information the images change on my end.

Based on this it seems to be an issue with the server itself not being able to crop your images and produce the new sizes. Unfortunately there is not much we can do about it if the issue isn't replicable since we can't debug server issues.

What I would recommend that you do is to contact the hosting provide and explain to them the issue. The reason is because the correct URL's are being generated for the cropped images, its just that the server isn't resolving these urls and returning a 404 for it.

Please try this and let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Ok, thanks Shane, will contact server support

Shane
Supporter

Hi Zeljko,

Hopefully they can provide this information for you.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.