Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Custom Fields not Appearing on Front End Product Submission Form

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by GinaM9227 Il y a 3 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
Event_Custom_Form.jpg
Event_Conditional.jpg
Event_Custom_Fields.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am created a Front End Product Submission Form and I am trying to add Fields linked to a specific product type (Event ticket). There are Custom Fields related to the Event Tickets - see attached (Event Info).
See attached the Post Form where I created a Conditional Display of these Fields (Address, Marker etc). These Event Fields are supposed to appear on the Post Form when the User selects the Product Type (Is Event).
Post Form here: hidden link

The Issue is that when Users use the Front End Form, it is not possible to Enter Data on the Fields - see attached screenshot.
I dont know what I am doing wrong.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
None

Is there a similar example that we can see? Front End Product Submission with Conditional Display of Fields associated with Different Product Types

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I will require admin access details to access the backend URL for your form/page you shared.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

It seems to me that the Google Map API is added by your theme or any other third-party plugin you are using because when I load the New Product Page on the frontend - I can see some related JS errors.

But then I removed the address filed you are displaying on the form to run a test and its still not working. So it seems address field is not an issue for now.

I would like to know where exactly you added the "New Product Submit" form in the backend?

My issue is not Google map and I used only Toolset Plugin in there.
I want to display all input fields on the page [Address, Country, City etc]
At first I set the [Is event] conditional field in there, at that time all fields were shown
Recently I changed the conditional fields from [Is event] to [Product type],
After setting it, the all fields disappeared.
If you change the conditional fields from [Product type] to [Is event], the all input fields will be shown.

It seems like Toolset Issue.

Please fix it

Minesh
Supporter

I've added the following CSS code to your form's CSS box:

.condrow .form-group  div { display:block !important; }

I can see its working as expected. Can you please confirm it works at your end as well:
=> hidden link

issue.png

Your code is wrong .
Now there are some other issues because of your code.
So I removed your code.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.