Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Custom checkbox-values aren't stored in the database since last Update

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by dianaM-4 Il y a 7 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
checkboxValues.JPG
checkboxSettings.JPG

I have a custom checkbox-field "akt-zimmer". These checkboxes should store a custom value to the database, if checked (for example the "Einbettzimmer"-Checkbox should store "ein" in the database, if checked). My settings in the custom-field are right (see screenshot) and it worked perfectly since my last Toolset-Update.

Now after the Update, this custom value isn't stored in the database anymore. Instead only the predefined value "1" for checked checkboxes. You can see it in my screenshot "checkboxValues": I created the last entry "Bergerler-Tage" before the update - there the values for my checkboxes are showing up correct (in row "Zimmer"). All the other entries where added or changed after the update.

And if I'm looking into the database, the older entry has this checkbox-postmeta:

a:4:{s:64:"wpcf-fields-checkboxes-option-e1717e8d98011635aec54351104a7971-1";a:1:{i:0;s:3:"ein";} ...

The newer ones only:

a:2:{s:64:"wpcf-fields-checkboxes-option-d2b015fc550231d8cd5704d91edfc6ca-1";a:1:{i:0;s:1:"1";} ...

Could you please confirm, that this is a bug?
And if there is a workaround for solving this?
Thanks! Diana

Dear diana,

Since your screenshot isn't in English, I need details to duplicate same problem, see below test site:
1) A custom checkbox field "akt-zimmer":
hidden link

2) Create a post with above checkbox field:
hidden link
enable the checkbox field "akt-zimmer", and save.
in section "Custom Fields", the field "wpcf-akt-zimmer" value is "ein".

Could you duplicate same problem in above test site? thanks
If you can not duplicate it too, please check this in your own website:
deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again

Hi Luo!
I don't have login-informations for your test-site …

Sorry, here is the login-informations
hidden link
user/pass: xgren/111111

Thanks Luo!

But I checked my plugin-compatibility in the meanwhile. You are right: When I disabled all (except Toolset Types) it worked. Then I enabled one by one to investigate, where the problem appears. But it didn't come back again. Strange …

But anyway, it works again! So thanks, Luo. And sorry for the inconvenience!
Diana

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.